2.1.10

missing pieces

a story tale, childlike books always attract me
this one has a tag "all ages"
and sat there at the children section.


i fell in love instantly,
as i lay my finger on it's cover



with it's pair

how an easy drawings leads you to something you're too afraid to imagine?
it happened to me
i weep and sob to read them.


here's some insides of those books:

it's going everywhere to find it's missing piece.
my fave part:
"So on and on it rolled,
having adventures, falling into holes, and bumping into stone walls.
and then one day it came upon another piece
that seemed to be just right"



it keep waiting for something to take it somewhere.
my fave part:
"I think you are the one I have been waiting for, said the missing piece
maybe i am your missing piece;
but i am not missing a piece, said the Big O
there's no place you would fit"
you actually can read the e-version here.


it is sad and just like an alarm,
it's waking you up.


have you found your missing piece?
or are you still missing a piece?
xoxo, M

1 comment:

You better betray me.