4.2.10

mixtape me

i'm a kind of "mixtape" person, always be,
which instead of telling people about me,
i would rather give em mixtape(s)

a little visual mixtape so you know me better:

01. Copeland - Careful Now (Accoustic Version)
album: Dressed Up & In Line
02. Mew - Snow Brigade
album: Frengers
03. Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
album: Garbage
04. Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
album: Only By Night
05. Imogen Heap - Just For Now
album: Speak For Yourself
06. Lykke Li - Possibility
album: the Twilight Saga New Moon Soundtrack
07. Phoenix - Rome
album: Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
08. The Postal Service - Sleeping In
album: Give Up
09. Coldplay - Sparks
album: Parachutes
10. Radiohead - No Surprise
album: OK Computer
11. Trespassers William - Vapour Trail
album: Different Stars

that's my current position
xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You better betray me.