4.11.09

distracted, finally.

one productive way to be tired and happy in some way is:
re-decorating your own room.


mine has been too messy all these times.
and i -finally- decided to fix it up.


now:

stacks of bags, books, and it's the easiest to be cleaned



my super favorite part of my room
fragrances, make ups, accessories, vision board, shoes
and my brand-new necklaces hooks.
it's the most difficult part to be cleaned thou.



i love my balcony
with it's superb views.



how my room looks from the balcony,
where i sat that morning after i cleaned up the mess.

i'm proud of myself to be able to do the cleaning
:)
xoxo, M


P.S. :
the clean room triggers my creativity.
i can't stop making things.

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe jadi lebih bercahaya kalo bersih hihihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed. her name is now FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

You better betray me.